Hello and welcome to my blog, which I created to share my experiences and thoughts regarding the things I am passionate about. The inspiration behind this blog is my strong love for writing.
Who am I?
I am Esha, a 20-something-year-old girl, trying to figure out the world in my own way. I love reading, writing, photography and swimming. Although I am more of an introvert, I am trying to come out of my shell and fly! After all, the world contains so many good things, what’s life if we do not experience at least some of them?
Some fun facts about me
- 🧹 I am a ‘Pottermore-certified’ Hufflepuff (Go Badgers!).
- 🐈 My patronus is a calico cat.
- 😬 My least favourite colour is yellow.
- 🗄️ I love good organisation systems that make my life easier.
- 🧙🏽 I am a Potterhead (can’t you tell already?).
- 🙅♀️ I don’t like re-watching and re-reading stuff (the only exceptions being Harry Potter, FRIENDS and The Big Bang Theory).
What is this blog about?
This blog is my creative and safe place. Irrespective of the outcome, I am always proud of this space since it is where I can unleash my beliefs and thoughts.
Initially, I made this blog as a means to satisfy my creative outlet. However, over the years, I have developed new interests. Now, I pen down my thoughts here.
You can expect posts about:
- 📚 Reviews – books, TV shows, movies and podcasts
- 🖤 My favourite things
- ✨ Personal anecdotes
- ⏲️ Productivity and organisation
- 📝 Little snippets of my write-ups
Thanks for coming by. I hope you enjoy the journey! 😃